The perfect portable breakfast! Easy baked ham cups filled with sharp cheddar cheese and scrambled eggs.
- 6 slices ham (deli-style)
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- black pepper (to taste preference)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray muffin tin pan with non stick cooking spray.
- Line bottom of of muffin tin with individual slices of ham.
- In a skillet, scramble 6 eggs as desired. Scoop scrambled eggs evenly on top of each slice of ham.
- Sprinkle with cheddar cheese and black pepper.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until cheese is melted and ham is baked.
For more detail yummly