|image credit divaliciousrecipes.com|
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 1/4 cup erythritol or sugar subsitute
- 4 eggs separated
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons erythritol or sugar substitute
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup raspberries
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 2 tablespoons butter cut into cubes
- 1/4 cup erythritol or sugar substitute
- 1/4 cup almonds slices or chopped
- Preheat the oven to 180C/375F degrees.
- Grease and line an 8 inch springform cake tin with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, mix the erythritol and butter together until soft and blended.
- Add the egg yolks and almond extract and stir thoroughly.
- Add the almond flour, salt, baking powder and beat until combined.
- In another bowl, whisk the egg whites until stiff.
- Gently fold the egg whites into the cake mixture.
- Spoon the mixture into the baking tin and smooth evenly.
CREAM CHEESE LAYER
- In a bowl, add the softened cream cheese and beat with the erythritol.
- Add the egg and vanilla extract and beat until smooth.
- Spoon this mixture over the cake mixture into the cake tin and smooth evenly.
- Scatter the raspberries over the cream cheese mixture.
- For the topping, place the almond flour and erythritol in a bowl and mix until combined.
- Add the butter and mix with your hands, gently, so that the mixture looks like breadcrumbs.
- Scatter the topping over the raspberries.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes until firm and the top is cooked.
- Remove from the oven, allow to cool, then place in the fridge to firm.
For more detail divaliciousrecipes.com