|image credit cookingwithkarli.com|
- 1 cup butter, room temperature
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3 cups flour
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 2 bags mini holiday colored M&M’s
- Preheat the oven to 350°.
- Cream together the butter, both sugars, eggs and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, sift together the flour, salt and baking soda.
- Mix the dry ingredients with the creamed mixture. Mix well.
- Scoop into balls and then roll in mini M&M’s. Press the M&M’s into the cookie dough ball.
- Bake at 350° for 9-11 minutes or until the tops are no longer glossy.
- Best if eaten the same day but will stay fresh for a couple of days in an air tight container.
For more detail cookingwithkarli.com