- 2 cups Gold Medal™ all-purpose flour
- 1 cup unsweetened baking cocoa
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 4 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- In medium bowl, mix flour, baking cocoa, baking powder and salt; set aside.
- In large bowl, beat granulated sugar, oil and eggs with whisk until well mixed. Beat in vanilla and peppermint extract.
- Stir dry ingredients into wet ingredients just until combined. Cover bowl with plastic wrap, and refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- Heat oven to 350°F. Line cookie sheets with cooking parchment paper. Place powdered sugar in small bowl. Shape dough into tablespoon-size balls; roll in powdered sugar. Place on cookie sheets about 1 1/2 inches apart.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes, until cookies crackle and dough doesn’t look raw. When cookies are done, immediately place a KISSES candy in center of each cookie, and press lightly. Cool on cookie sheet 2 minutes. Remove to cooling rack; cool completely until candy is set.
For more detail www.bettycrocker.com