|image credit www.tastemade.com|
- 214 grams sweet rice flour (not regular rice flour, see notes)
- 4 tb sugar
- 1 tb sifted cocoa
- 1/2 ts fine salt
- 1 cup of cold milk
- Dusting of wheat/corn starch/sweet rice flour
- Start off by adding your nutella to a piping or zip lock bag. Snip a the end off to create a hole and pipe 1 inch mounds of nutella onto a prep-prepared baking tray lined with baking paper. Kind of like the pop emoji. Chill them in the freezer while you move onto making the mocha.
- In a bowl, whisk together the rice flour, sugar and salt.
- Slowly pour in the cold milk and food dye and whisk until smoothly combined.
- Cover with plastic wrap, leaving space for steam to escape and microwave for 11/2 minutes.
- Unwrap and work the dough with the back of a wooden spoon. Smash and stretch the dough until it gets thick, sticky, and cohesive.
- Cover again and microwave for another 11/2 minutes.
- Unwrap and stretch/beat the dough again for about 3-5 minutes.
- On a surface dusted with wheat/corn starch or sweet rice flour, roll the dough into a long log shape. Cut into 8 equal pieces. Flatten each piece, tuck a piece of nutella poop into the center and pinch to seal.
- To take the cuteness to the next level use a food safe pen to draw little cute faces on them. Use your imagination and come up with different unique characters!
- SWEET RICE FLOUR: Is not actually sweetened but it’s the kind more commonly used in asian cooking. You’ll find it in the asian section of your supermarket or at any asian grocer)
For more detail www.tastemade.com