- 3 Oreo sleeves
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 cups dulce de leche
- 2 cups whipped cream
- 1/3 cup chocolate shavings
- 1 Oreo sleeve
- Crush the Oreos and combine with melted butter to form a crumbly dough.
- Add crushed Oreos to a round pan, pressing down to form a crust.
- Pour a layer of dulce de leche on top of Oreos, followed by a layer of whipped cream. Freeze for one hour.
- Remove from freezer and add another layer crushed Oreos, then dulce de leche, then whipped cream. Return to freezer until firm.
- Decorate with chocolate shavings and more Oreos.
For more detail www.tastemade.com