|image credit izzycooking.com|
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup unsalted butter softened
- 1 tsp 2 eggs
- baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ to 2/3 cup sugar
- ¾ to 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350F degrees. Spray a 9-inch pizza pan with nonstick cooking oil.
- Mix together finely crushed graham cracker crumbs and melted butter, flour, baking soda and salt in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, beat butter, sugar and brown sugar until smooth. Mix in eggs and vanilla. Then mix with dry ingredients and shape it into a dough.
- Roll out the dough onto prepared pan. Bake for 12-15 minutes. Remove from oven. Sprinkle chocolate chips and mini marshmallows on top and bake for about 3 minutes until golden.
- Sprinkle optional crumbs and drizzle chocolate sauce on top. Serve and enjoy!
For more detail izzycooking.com